Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want a new hairstyle but i want to keep growing my hair...what should i get?

i want to get a new hairstyle but keep gorwing my hair longer...i dont want to start over haha it takes long enough...i also want to get highlights.... i have brunette colored hair (natural color) it is a little bit past the shoulders..i have blue eyes, and a medium to light skin tone...also im kinda on the chubby side but im going to be losing weight soo it has to look good with weight loss too....any ideas of what would look good? oh and im 5'5" and 15 if you needed to know that to...and i have a large forehead so i have to have bangs... and i guess kinda ovalish face



I want a new hairstyle but i want to keep growing my hair...what should i get?

For details visit http://hair.health2all.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan