Sunday, June 20, 2010

Long side-swept bangs hairstyles?

I always straighten my long bangs [long enough to put behind my ear] and usually I just wear braids or a pony tail with it... and when I wear it down, I have to straighten the rest of my hair because its really wavy and thick. It's brown and long, and its also a bit layered.



Any ideas?



Long side-swept bangs hairstyles?

Half up Half Down. it looks nice with wavy hair. and even better with side bangs!



Long side-swept bangs hairstyles?

Have you thoughy about straight bangs with a curl at the end and make the rest of your hair into shirly temple curls. You'll love it 'cause I can put my bangs behind my ears. Naturally my hair is straight and my bangs sometimes bother me but I Shirley Temple curls do me nice. I have brown too



Long side-swept bangs hairstyles?

if you get ur bangs cut... it helps sooooooooooo much, and u should try straightening ur bangs... and leaving the rest curly it sounds retarded, but i just got sidebangs and it so hott!



Long side-swept bangs hairstyles?

I think you should cut your bangs, then straighten them side swept in the mornings. Work with your waves, add mousse when it's still wet and scrunch a little, leave it down. Super cute!



Long side-swept bangs hairstyles?

thanks 4 the 2 pnts n just keep doin wat ur doin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan