Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blaaaahhh hair help?

Hey so ok im kinda having hair problems. My hair is blonde, very fine, falls about 3 inches below my shoulders and is basically in two layers, the lower one is about an inch and a half from the shorter one. well my hair is on the wavy side of straight. if i straighten it, it will not stay straight, and if i make it wavy or curly it will not stay that way. I def like my hair long right and I have asked two different hair stylists about what i could do to give my hair more of a style but they both said that "i needed to decide what i wanted done to it before i came back". So basically the problem is, I don't know what kind of hairstyle fits my hair type, or really what my hair type is. I like the sideswept bangs and wavy/curly hilary duff/lauren conrad/jessica alba look but i dont know if it would work for me? My hair is too fine to get a perm but I need a way to have at least decent looking hair that doesnt take 45 minutes of styling and falls down an hour later..thanks so much



Blaaaahhh hair help?

try to change your shampoo....i recomend PANTENE for you...



Blaaaahhh hair help?

since you helped me with my facial hair problem ill try to help you. at the hair salon they sould have a picture of hair styles. ask if they have one



Blaaaahhh hair help?

I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 itmes in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan