Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

I need something to do with it.. it's really long and I have died it a few colors not knowing what I want done with it.. I am thinking about cutting it off but I have an oval face and the styles I like would not look right with my face..any idea? I am german/greek/ puertorican and I do not want a preppy hairstyle but something that I can either do. I am known for my long hair, so cutting it off is my last resort unless someone can give me some styles that are cute, but easy to manage.



I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

http://www.prohaircut.com/medium_haircut...



http://www.beautyriot.com/category.php?i...



http://www.hairstylescut.com/



I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

no offense, but older people dont look as good with long hair as younger people. u dont have 2 cut it all off, but i would just say u could cut it off up 2 a little below ur shoulders. maybe you could put light chestnut colored streaks in it so it'll look really cool, but not punk or goth or anything. i'm just suggesting that u cut it and highlight it. =)



I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

get a bob



I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

cut it short



guys will love you



I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

Girl here is a website for the hair your looking for. I know its childish, but just play around with it and you might find some juicy styles! P.S. Have Fun!!!!!!!



http://myscene.everythinggirl.com/games/...



I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

cut it to just under your shoulders and do some kind of long layers



I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

i cant really tell you since your pictures on your profile on my space are set to private. But i would say dont cut it short. Here a help ful website for cute hair styles



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



or you could go to seventeen.com and find some hair styles there.



good luck



I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

I'd say cut it short, maybe like shoulder length-ish. I think you've got the right face for short hair



maybe think about donating your hair too



I am 20 years old, with long hair.. any ideas on what to do with it?

Did you just want someone to go to your myspace page, you look like you had a hair style in the pink, so you know how to style your hair, and why does it seem like every woman except me have a nice round A-ss and Im black, its not fair, well back to you, try some black hair salons(please go to a upscale one, unless you dont mind looking ghetto...hehe) and they have a lot of styles, and don't let that heffer tell you she can't do white hair they are doing it all day with the weaves, so good luck. black hair styles stay put, and have so many of them. Your face looks normal so you can wear a lot of styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan