Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any easy, elegant styles for long hair?

I have long hair -- down to my hips, 2 or 3 feet from root to tip. It's basically straight, and thin and fine. Besides bangs there is no fancy cutting, just long hair. My face is kind of half between a heart and diamond shape.



I am looking for a relatively easy hairstyle I can do besides a bun, that looks elegant and classy (think Geisha over Harajuku.) I don't like ponytails or anything that leaves much hair hanging, can't seem to make a French Twist hold even with one of those special combs, and can only braid my hair if I have help -- which I rarely have.



If someone could instruct me on a style beyond just chignon or topknot, that would be great -- something relatively easy (less than 15 minutes of work) that's a bit different from just putting a plain bun in one place over another on my head.



Any easy, elegant styles for long hair?

Here you go, all of these take 10 mins or less and they are all beautiful! :]



http://teamsugar.com/group/896555/blog/9...



Any easy, elegant styles for long hair?

well i think a nice side bun would look great..n u can add a nice flower clip to it



Any easy, elegant styles for long hair?

put it down and curl it a lil on the ends put a hair band on it or a flower clip good luck



10 points for me lol



Any easy, elegant styles for long hair?

well i reakon that you should cuit your hair if is that long youll get nits so easy ive got normal sized hair and layed it is perfect you can do every stile with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan