Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pin up hairstyles for short hair? Can I relax my hair after using a henna color?

1. I need ideas for using bobby pins on my short hair. It long enough for a tiny pony tail but I'd just rather pin up in a cute style...ideas?



2. Also, can you relax your hair after using a henna hair color?



Pin up hairstyles for short hair? Can I relax my hair after using a henna color?

Put it in curlers over night, or hot curlers in for a bit. Take out the curlers and put in something that will pull the hair away from your face like a headband. Take your hair and pin it back with bobby pins in a kind of bun shape. Leave it kind of messy and let the curls spill out of the bobby pins a bit. Spray it lightly with hairspray, nothing too heavy because the curls will look stiff and crunchy. Viola! Awesome hair. Put in a sparkly headband and spiral curls if you are going out somewhere special.



Pin up hairstyles for short hair? Can I relax my hair after using a henna color?

as long as nothing you have put on your hair has contained what is called "metallic salts"....you will have to read the box to see. If you do use coloring that contain the salts...and relax or perm you hair in any way shape or form......you hair may melt off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan