Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best places in la area to get a haircut?

i live in the la area and want some suggestions of good hair salons/stylists that don't charge and arm and a leg to get a basic trim/cut. i've been to really expensive salons before as well as the "cheap" supercuts salons...i wasn't super pleased with either for the prices i paid. is there a nice hair salon in either pasadena, south pas, alhambra, arcadia or san gabriel area that does a good job and charges a fair price? i am female and have a very basic hairstyle...long hair with side-swept bangs. right now, i just want to trim my bangs and cut my hair about 2 inches. if you have any places in mind that won't charge me more than $40 for this, please let me know. thanks!



Best places in la area to get a haircut?

I also live in LA, there are a lot of hair salons that do a great job. I go to fantastic sams to get my trims, they do a good job and arnt expensive. Good luck finding a place that suites you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan