Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long hair on a boy?

Hi! I'm a guy with long, blonde hair, about an inch above my collar. I've had long hair my whole life, and i really like it. My gf likes it too. But she wants me to grow my hair out more, so it's a couple inches below my shoulders. I've thought about this and I think I would like it too. Like in this picture (yes... I know it's a girl).



http://www.bosshairstyles.com/images/hai...



I have a few questions though...



Right now my hair is kind of layered... how can I get it all one length like in the picture? Also, I'm guessing I should go in for some kind of maintenance trims... how often, and what should I tell the stylist? Any tips in general? I've never had hair this long!



Long hair on a boy?

ok you should NOT have your hair thhhhaattt long. guys with long hair are cute but not that long. you should have the length of ryan sheklers hair.



http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q221/...



that would look cute.and if your hair is layered then you have to cut it even before you grow it out, or just grow it out superrr long then make it even.



Long hair on a boy?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DONT DO IT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE BUCKY FROM AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!! (and i repeat) EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...



Long hair on a boy?

I think long hair on guys is just weird. It was cute in the Qing dynasty but now its just...eh... anyways. If you want it all the same length I suggest you either cut it all the same length now and grow it out or grow it longer then cut it all the same length. I would talk to the stylist and any hair pro about your hair.



Long hair on a boy?

i think you should cut it just above your shoudlers.



Long hair on a boy?

Keep it the way it is. I mean it's YOUR hair, not ur girlfriends.



Long hair on a boy?

eww not that long. thats gross. u should get it cut just below your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan