Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need some wedding advice from Fashion Savy Women...will you help me please?

The following link is a photo of my wedding gown. I need a hairstyle for long hair that will match accordingly. I am not wearing a viel, but I want to put some form of sparkle in my hair. All of my accessories in the wedding are monogrammed with silver %26amp; crystal jewel accents. Please help! I've also included my reception dress.



(Wedding Gown)



http://davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_det...



(Reception Dress)



http://davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_det...



I need some wedding advice from Fashion Savy Women...will you help me please?

So you have monagrammed silver and crystal jewel accents on your acessories.. So bring that to the hair part. forget putting sparkles all over you as in a dust. that will be on your groom and everyone else all night..



You can put your hair up at the front with the length down long in the back and since your not having a train.. have the hair that will be hanging down where the people in the pews will be looking at your back add little rhinestones on white beads that look like pearls i have them myself. they come in packets of 6 you twist them into your hair. ( they have a metal twine behind the pearls and crystals. and so you twist them into your hair thats how they stay. you can put these all over your hair in different spots if you want like a crown look or a halo look or just put them down the back where your hair will be flowing down the back so your guest will see them .



or you could add the same idea but they come in pearls and glass cut gems you can do this on the front of your hair when you put it up. Instead of wearing a crown or a delicate jewel piece you can enhance it buy making a design there..



If you can afford a crown or like one of those hair bands made of metal find one of those but in rhinsstones and gems that will go with your dress they have them at claires.



Go to the salon that day and have her do your hair up softly not harsh looking yet romantic. if you see a pic. in a magazine you like how the hair is done bring that it will help the hairdresser better understand the look your going for and make sure you bring your crown or what ever else your doing to your hair.



All the best and have a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan