Sunday, June 20, 2010

Want a change with my hair- need help!?

I have long, light brown hair and i am SOOOO bored of it! On Saturday I am going for a haircut but I dont know what to get...I'm scared that if I cut it shoulder length or something I will regret it and want it long again, but at the same time IM SO BORED with my hairrr...its almost down to my bum..if i was to keep the length, what could I do with it? What is a nice long-hairstyle look? Ive been on sites but I couldnt find anything I like lol and I want to get foils (last time i got them, they turned orange cos i asked for caramel) but I have dark brows so I cant go too light lol this sucks!! has anyone got any ideas?



Want a change with my hair- need help!?

for the cut have them do alot of thining of the hair maybe right below the line of the ear...this will give style in its own...you know the scissors that have dif lil prongs that they cut through you hair and only some of the hair gets cut.....have em put some layers throughout...get you some side swipe bangs ....and you will be hot to trot....as for the color yes you can go light...have you ever heard of facial bleach? very effective in lightening the brows...and you could prolly pull of a really dark haired look too...not black but close to ya know? i honestly believe that if you take too much length you will regret it!! ...think before you act :)



Want a change with my hair- need help!?

honestly in my opinion, i think posh hairstyle is nice. choppy layered hair is nice.



Want a change with my hair- need help!?

Cut your hair!!!! Make it go to above your stomach......



Long hair is nice, but if it's that long, you can't really do anything with it!!



Want a change with my hair- need help!?

Make sure you are ready to cut it as you said if you cut it before you are ready you will be unhappy. It sounds like it is very long so try taking off some length and long layers. I also love the angled bob but that is a lot shorter than where you are now. If you do cut more than 10 inches please look into donating it to locks of love. They make wigs for kids with cancer.



Want a change with my hair- need help!?

i think.you should go to the beauty salon and change your style hair^^.i'm from Viet nam and i want to find a lot of friend from USA



Want a change with my hair- need help!?

Revvy,



Don't have your hair cut if this is the first time you have been to this hairdresser. Get to know the operator, and have them do your hair a few times to see how it works. Once they get to know you, and what your hair does, then have it cut. You'll get the best results that way.



Another thing you can do is have just a few inches cut. Start with that style, then cut it to another, shorter style. Ask the hairdresser to look for styles that would be great for you. Also mention the incident with your foils not being light enough. The hair colorist will work with you to achieve the color you really want.



If you are looking for an all-over color change, your eyebrows can be bleached or tinted to match with a new product that is made to be safe for eyebrows. You cannot do that with just any coloring product -many of them can blind you. Have fun with your hair, it does grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan