Sunday, June 20, 2010

LONG FACE....what hairstyle suits it?

I have a long-ish, skinny face.



At the moment my hair is long (a little past armpits) with short layers (and bangs) and my friends say I shouldn't cut it because they love my hair.



But from what I know Long hair just stretches a long face.



Is there anyway to cut it well, but NOT in a choppy, clean way.



So NO bobs. ;D



If I cut it majorly I want it to be "scene" so its spiky and sorta uneven-ish at the bottom.



Any suggestions/picture references?



LONG FACE....what hairstyle suits it?

nothing short of course, b/c it will make your face appear longer.



i dont think long hair stretches your face out. and from how you described your hair, it sounds perfect. i agree with you friends. i would not cut it.



if you want a scene hairstyle, you can try this one. i like it a lot.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/8831813@N05...



maybe what you are looking for is some color and a new style, not a haircut. and the pic above seems like you can easily do since you already have longish hair and bangs.



good luck with your new 'do :)



LONG FACE....what hairstyle suits it?

Grow a mullet.................



LONG FACE....what hairstyle suits it?

On any search engine, type in hair styles, and you will get several options of sites to check out. There will be ideas with pictures for styles for all face shapes.



LONG FACE....what hairstyle suits it?

Google Hayley Williams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan