Sunday, June 20, 2010

Long hair, side swept bangs, and layers??

have long wavy/curly hair that is very long (a bit past the middle of my back) and i REALLY want a new hairstyle! i was wonderin if there are any pics and advice u have 4 me?? PLZ!! :D



thx!!



( i am 14)



oh and my hair is also dark brown.. i was thinkin bout carmel highlights 2?? wat do ya think???



oh and bout the side swept bangs is will i be able to put them behind my ears still??



Long hair, side swept bangs, and layers??

I had the excact same hair as yours... I got really natural caramel highlights... long side swept bangs and about 2 or 3 inches shorter length for my hair. it looks awsome!!! you should definetly do it!!!



Long hair, side swept bangs, and layers??

I had really long hair too. It was down to my bum. I got mine cut too short - so be sure to speak up if you don't like something! But, first of all I would cut it to about your shoulders %26amp; donate it to Locks for Love. It's a great organization %26amp; sometimes you can get a free haircut That's what happened to me. Second, get some long layers and side-swept bangs like you mentioned, that way you can wear them down or clipped back. Also - I don't know about carmel color highlights, but lighter brown then what you have. Get it professionally done. Good Luck and remember - hair grows!!



Long hair, side swept bangs, and layers??

http://evilbeetgossip.com/wp-content/upl...



hows that?



or http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-conten...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan