Sunday, November 29, 2009

Straight Hair?

Just recently I cut my hair. The hairstyle only looks good if I straighten it. So I did and it lasted about 2 hrs. Before when I had longer hair it stayed straight throughout the whole day but now its going back to its natural wave and it looks awful.



How can I keep it straight?



BTW I use a Chi Flat Iron.



Straight Hair?

after you straighten your hair use bedhead mastermind in it and spray some hairspray on it. but do not go overboard with either, cause then you'll get a tacky greasy look.



Straight Hair?

try the maxiglide flat iron....you can purchase it with hair products that help keep your hair straight even during really humid weather. It's one of the best flat irons around.



go to



maxiglide.tv



check it out....they also run cheaper on ebay.



Straight Hair?

i would suggest you use a hot oil treatment every week and when you use it sit under a dryer for about 15 minutes it should do the job and it only cost about 5 dollars



Straight Hair?

Umm well i really cant say i know cuz my hair is naturally straight, no joke once i get out of the shower but Maybe once u straighten it u could put hair jell or spray it k. Sorry if i was no help :)



Straight Hair?

umm try using hair serum :]



Straight Hair?

its better if u go in for permanent staightenin (bonding) it lasts for 3 times 3 yrs or watever time u want n thez no need of straightenin ur hair evryday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan