Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

im 11 and i need some cute hairstyles . my hair will no stay curly because its straight ,thick , long , and black . well color doesnt matter but anyways . Also i have side bangs . any suggestions . Its summer ( well almost but im just really hot right now ) and i wanttsome cute up hairstyles .



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

a pony tail : ) or 2 ponytails : ) it's in. well, at my school.



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

go to photo bucket and type in black hair and then there will be some hair styles they have adorable ones.



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

A cute bob with bangs or longer, layered hair with bangs.



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

Get accessories. Hair beads, diamonds, bands, nice claws, cute scarf, stuff like that. Get those butterflies.



Anyway, for a girl your age, normal ponytails or pigtails look nice. Age-appropriate and all.



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

i really like putting my hair up in a messy bun. and low side ponytails are always cute and preppy. try getting some headbands, the soft kind that dosen't hurt your head. hope i helped.



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

I think a ponytail would work best for you because you have bangs and it would keep your hair off your neck which in hot weather makes you itch. You could also try some braids or twisties. I am always inspired by what the celebrities are wearing or hair books.



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

I do this all the time!! It's cute and it works!



1. Pull your hair up in a pony tail but not too high



2. twist it around almost into a bun but not quite, leave some hair so it sticks out in a sorta messy bun!!!



3 you can pull your bangs up but I always leave mine to the side!!!



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

put your hair up in a pony tail or a cute messy bun



add some hair accessories like thick headbands are in now



and leave your bangs out..



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

either wear it in a ponytail upwards onthe midtop of your head, or poneytail on the sides of your head w bangs in front. or either roller wrap it and wear it down because these days styles or not in ponytails hardly not when i was wearing them. Now they have one more other hairstyle get a headband and put your bangs on each side of your face and wear your hair down in the back.Now I am older than you are so I am just telling you how I use to wear my hair and I only wear my hair now in a roller wrap style because mines is long and I put mines in a ponytail.



Hairstyles ! ! ! !!?

keep your hair up in a straigt ponytail. swidesweep your bags and put a headband in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan