Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair? (pictures)?

okay i have longish hair and i want to keep it that way but i don't really know what kind of bangs to get. my friend suggested sideswept bangs but i don't know how good that would look...also i dont want to cut my hair short but i want cute/kinda choppy layers. and i want to get high and lowlights in my hair as well. here are three pictures of what my hair looks like



naturally curly



http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/M...



http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/M...



straightened (my hair is now a little longer than this picture)



http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/M...



any pictures of the kind of bangs i should get...choppy but long hairstyle..or color that would look good that would be great thanks!



Hair? (pictures)?

I love your hair!! I think long bangs (that hang in front of your face or to the sides) would look cute on you if you hair cooperates well, but otherwise I wouldnt do ANYTHING!



Hair? (pictures)?

just get regular side bangs, nothing fancy.



i think they would look great on you! (:



Hair? (pictures)?

awww get side swept bangs and i think your hair would look better a little lighter shade of brown and i don't think you should get layers becuz your hair looks fine as it is.



Hair? (pictures)?

id def not cut your hair short! you have curly hair so that may not work so well with side bangs, since you have naturally curly hair...



id suggest getting lowlights and highlights like you wanted and then deciding... you always cut after color... maybe ask your stylist



Hair? (pictures)?

Already looks good, but do whatcha want! People told me not to cut my hair, but I did cut it into long layers and it looks a million times better! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan