Thursday, November 26, 2009

I really can't decide how to cut my hair?

I asked my friends and family's opinion on how to cut my hair for next weekend. My friends either tell me to grow it (despite it doesn't look good long) or to go really short, like Anne Murray. My family says I should get lots of short layers.



I'm stuck on what to do. I dispise long hair and don't want it long or to grow it out, and I also don't want it boyishly short either. I don't want a bob either.



I was thinking of the hairstyle that the mom from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody has. I want it short, but to still be able to style it and put hair accessories like thin headbands, etc in.



I also want to look YOUNG. I'm 21. I don't want an old lady hairstyle and I don't want to look like everyone else.



This is what I look like:



http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg168...



I can't decide how to do my hair. Can you please help?



I really can't decide how to cut my hair?

Go to a reputable hairdresser and get her advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan