Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Ideas!!!?

So I am a bridesmaid and I don't know what hairstyle to use. I have long hair. Any ideas or suggested websites?



Hair Ideas!!!?

Bridesmaid,



I would suggest talking to the bride and finding out what hair styles she has in mind for her wedding party. A lot of brides don't want their bridesmaid so have really elaborate hair, because then it takes away from them, and everyone will be staring at you. I would suggest something simple and elegant. I really like #6 from the website suggest earlier.



Hair Ideas!!!?

shave it.



Hair Ideas!!!?

http://www.2promhairstyles.com/wedding6....



http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty...



http://wedding.weddingchannel.com/hair/h...



Hair Ideas!!!?

I'm not sure about good websites for it, but I would suggest maybe putting most of your hair up in a bun on top of your head, and have ringlets coming the sides near your face.



Hair Ideas!!!?

Go to a beauty salon and have them put it up in pretty curls or something. I am sure they have books you can look through for hair ideas. %26lt;3



Hair Ideas!!!?

At http://www.makeoversolutions.com/ you can 'try' different hairstyles on the computer--before actually attempting them on yourself, so you can get an idea of what looks good.



Hair Ideas!!!?

shave it all off. youll look great! I bet only, like half of the people there will be staring at your head.



Hair Ideas!!!?

You can do a style called worm twist at the front, and straw set the rest of it, including the ends of the ones that you worm twist, this is a very nice style for people with long hair, I too have long hair, pass my shoulders, but this style looked really lovely on me, every loved how unique it was. If I get any Photograph of it I will send it to you.



Hair Ideas!!!?

I HAVE LONG HAIR AND LIKE I GOT MY HAIR DONE FOR A FORMAL AND LIKE I HAD IT ALL SPRIL CURLED AND THEN I PUT HALF OF IT UP IN AN UP-DO AND THEN I HAD SOME CURLS HANGING DOWN FROM THE UP-DO IT LOOKED SO CUTE LOL



Hair Ideas!!!?

It's great that you have long hair because you can pretty much pick any style you want. Half up and half down with it curled would look great but you also want to think of the reception. Lots of people and lots of dancing. An updo might be the best solution because then you will look good and keep cool all at the same time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan